Cell Phone Review
Read the latest cell phone reviews and news and research cell phone specs.

 

Sunday, December 10, 2006
Nokia 6265i The best camera

Hello. I am an owner of the all black version of the Nokia 6265i. I purchased my phone and new contract from Ntelos here in West Virginia. They were the only carrier I found that sold the 6265i. Its price was approx. $130.00 with 2 year contract.

Pros are:

VERY attractive and unique looking

2 MegaPixel Camera, can take pictures while holding the phone straight up or sideways. It makes people think you are using a digital camera.

Bluetooth capabilities!

Beautiful bright screen with adjustable font colors

Every picture taken with phone can be used as wallpaper for the phones screen

Plays all MP3s and can use them as ringtones

The 24 MB internal memory can be upgraded using affordable Mini SD memory cards. The memory card slot is located at the very top of the phone. Just pop it up and insert card.

Great text messaging features, send pictures, video etc.

Calls can be answered by simply sliding the phone up, or ended by sliding back down. That feature can be turned on or off depending on the user.

Connects to computer with optional USB data cable, VERY handy if your computer is not bluetooth. Transfer all your music and pictures fast.

Call clarity is excellent with no static, even with only one bar of signal strength.
(Carrier is Ntelos. Go here to see my phone)

http://www.ntelos.com/wireless/phones/Nokia6265i_details.htm

Some Cons:

This phone has a lot of features so your battery will not last forever. My phone has lasted me between 2 and 3 days before getting to low battery. I am frequently using the camera, changing my ringtone, etc. all which uses the battery faster.

The 6265i does not have Instant Messenger (IM) support. That is what my home computer is for.

Overall this is a near perfect phone for me. I wanted both a new phone and a new digital camera, now I have both!

I connect easily with Bluetooth to my mom's Kodak Easy Share photo printer to print beautiful pictures worthy of an any album.

 

posted by Labanon @ 1:13 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heya phone4all.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

 
About Me

Name: Labanon
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Related Links

 

Links
Powered by

 



BLOGGER

Read the latest cell phone reviews and news and research cell phone specs.

html>