Cell Phone Review
Read the latest cell phone reviews and news and research cell phone specs.

 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
nokia 7380

I originally bought the Nokia 7380 mobile phone because I wanted something really small and light, and the phone meets those requirements. I knew it didn't have a conventional keypad, but that's not really a problem because I always dial contacts and don't often need to type in a number. The majo ...
geclinke's full review
| 172 words



I got a Nokia 7380 last week because the 7370 was only available on orange and I was assured that this one was 10 times better. There is no keypad and you text etc by using a spinning dial. I thought I would get quicker at it as I can text really fast on a normal phone but it's just so frustrating a ...
Nickie1985's full review
| 151 words

 

posted by Labanon @ 2:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

 
About Me

Name: Labanon
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Related Links

 

Links
Powered by

 



BLOGGER

Read the latest cell phone reviews and news and research cell phone specs.

html>