Cell Phone Review
Read the latest cell phone reviews and news and research cell phone specs.

 

Sunday, December 17, 2006
Sanyo M1
First off, I researched this phone for weeks before I bought it, even though I knew I was going to purchase it. I am always interested in others opinions. Having owned many sanyos, starting with the old SCP's, I know their quality and service. Everyone that has posted that has compared them to thier samsungs is way off base. Not even in the same league in service, which for the most part, is what phones are for.
http://xtbuy.com/pimage/Sony_CyberShot_DSC-M1/CyberShot_DSC-M1.jpg
If you are a sanyo user, this phone is great. The size and weight are very reasonable, especially if you are coming from a 9000 (as I am). So disregard the person who said it was a "brick". I have had the phone for 2 days now, and have gotten several compliments on the phone already, even a couple from rzr users. I have not run into any problems yet, and the downloading of music is fast and easy. Picture quality is great, Internet is fast. Everything about this phone is crisp and clear. I am very disappointed that sanyo is dropping their mobile phone line, at least the went out on top.
Only downfall...as you have read before...no removable memory.

 

posted by Labanon @ 12:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

 
About Me

Name: Labanon
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Related Links

 

Links
Powered by

 



BLOGGER

Read the latest cell phone reviews and news and research cell phone specs.

html>